Forging Optimal Health & Wellness















Monday, March 2, 2015

March 2, 2015

I just returned from a “dream big” kind of vacation; the sit on a beach and disconnect from reality, once in a life time sort of trip.  I love where I live, the community I call home and the people I get to connect with daily.  With that being said; I am so grateful for the perspective of an opportunity to step outside of all that for a few days and the possibility to look beyond and DREAM BIG.  

I am offering a “challenge” of sorts to anyone who wishes to DREAM BIG as well.

My challenge to you (and me) looks like this:

I ask that anyone willing to take part;
DEFINE, DISCOVER, DREAM

DEFINE:  define your goals for YOUR health and wellness!
DISCOVER:  give life to your goals.  Imagine the best that could come from achieving your goals.  What CORE VALUES do you connect with when you envision reaching these goals?  Identify 3 BIG WISHES that could come from accomplishing your goals.
DREAM BIG:  What could be if you defined your goals, gave them life, and achieved them?

If you are willing to take on the challenge; YEAH!  Let’s work on these dreams together!  I’m going through this process as well.  Send me a message and we can design a plan to give YOUR DREAMS LIFE!  Think BIG!  The SKY’S THE LIMIT and I would be honored to help bring your HEALTH and WELLNESS DREAMS to reality!

Have FUN! Take a LEAP!  It is NEVER to LATE to achieve your ultimate GOALS in HEALTH!

Erin
BodyForge Fitness
bodyforge@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment